Image Map

Thursday, January 5, 2012

March 2011...



...brought the luck of the Irish!






LawyerBoy began piping with the Shannon Rovers at the St. Patrick's Day parade!
We went to see him of course.




After the parade we scrambled to Eddie and Jamie's wedding at Holy Name Cathedral...




Speaking of weddings, it was time for TeacherGirl's first dress fitting...




I'm not sure how many loaves of my Soda Bread I baked last March...




...they disappeared quickly!


Most of March was spent in Florida with my friend Nancy Jane.
We had a great time visiting the town of Matlacha and catching up on each other's lives. 




Nancy and I have been friends since our sons played football together in fourth grade. 
Funny how neither of us have aged. Nope, not at all.
We also share artistic talents with sand.


  
March flew by quickly. 
Wedding planning was keeping me stressed busy!
Looking back, I remember I started dreaming of grandchildren around this time. 
Nancy Jane was already a grandma and she got me thinking!!
Life's full of surprises.


No comments:

Post a Comment