Image Map

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

February 2011...


...found me basking in the Florida sun.
February forced me to become another year older...




I celebrated with my Florida gals!




My thoughtful children surprised me with a sudden birthday visit.
I'm sure the snow in Chicago had something to do with this surprise.
Whatever the reason, I was blessed.




I left paradise and headed to South Bend for Parent's weekend.




I was a little sad to see the MollDoll as a junior already.




Knowing she had only one more year of the sweet life made me weepy.
The price of her ring made me a little weepy too.




February demanded a cake tasting for TeacherGirl's June wedding!
The tasting went well. Very well. Too well.
I went home knowing I had only four months to get into shape.
The treadmill became my new best friend.




The end of February brought us back to ND for the MollDoll's 21st birthday...
My February baby keeps on getting older. 




And the Chicago snow just kept on.




and on...




and on.











No comments:

Post a Comment