Image Map

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I want this bed...


Lisa and I took a stroll through Home Goods. This is one of my all time favorite things to do. I'm ashamed to say it but I'd rather poke around here than take a walk through nature. 
Yes, I am an indoors kinda gal. 
And I love a bargain.


Anyway, I certainly don't need a bed.
I don't need this chair either, but I want it...




And I want this one too...




These pillows looked interesting. I don't need them, nor have a place for them, so I tried talking Lisa into getting them. No luck.




She wouldn't budge. That chemo is certainly zapping her strength, but it hasn't affected her impulse control. If she doesn't need it, she doesn't buy it.
I need to spend more time with her.


I settled on some Halloween decor. This should keep my neighbors wondering if I'm ever going to grow up.




"Shopping is a woman thing.  
It's a contact sport like football.  Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase."    
                                                       
~Erma Bombeck