Image Map

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Beach, A Lighthouse, A Restaurant, A Marathon...



We spent the day at Tarpon Bay Beach in Sanibel. I'm always amazed that I can spend hours just sitting, and reading when I'm at the beach. At home my magazines pile up and I usually end up glancing through them and quickly tossing them in the recycle bin...not today!!

The girls slept...

    {notice her phone is in her hand!!}

I read...

 
And we made a quick stop at the SANIBEL LIGHTHOUSE ...

 
 
  {Molly's very afraid of these little critters}

Our last stop was CANTINA LAREDO...and I was only allowed one quick pic of the guacamole...it's made tableside and is unbelievably yummy.

 
I was amazed at the amount of food these skinny girls can put away...I remember those guilt-free days!

 
Tomorrow's our last day and Maggie returns to Ohio... and Molly spends a little time at home before heading back to ND for a summer session.
I'm grateful for the time spent with Molly. She's a hard worker with a plan, and I try not to interfere with her heavy schedule...but she does find time for a little fun. They're wrapping up their vacation with a Supernatural Season One marathon...notice the pillows, they're using them to cover their eyes.
Seems they're babies after all...

  
 

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Love the phone in the sleeping hand. My children's cell phones are definitely similarly attached.

    Enjoy your time at the beach! Sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recycle those magazines to me!!! You know I LOVE reading your magazines haha!!! The temp is hotter here than Florida today...90...yikes!!! Ha
    -LOVE your #1 fan

    ReplyDelete