Image Map

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Please, leave your electronics at the door...







Kind of hot out here...

At home I complain about the frigid winters...
Here I complain about the stifling summers...
I'm thinking the weather has way too much influence on my happiness.


The girls are having a great time, although they continue to carry some form of electronic communication wherever they go...I've accepted the fact that this will never change. My generation will be the last to look back and remember a time when phones hung on the wall, in the kitchen...and music either crackled from a radio, or was purchased in album form...{and bought with well earned babysitting money.}

::sigh::
Go ahead, say it...

You are one old lady.

 


We've been having a great time, lots of sun, too much food, and quite a few laughs. I have very little to blog about...I think the sun is frying my creative flow, if I ever had a creative flow.

So... this old woman will leave you with a few pics that are simple and have absolutely nothing to do with technology...or age ...


 
 
  

 
  
 

 
 
Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments: