Image Map

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I love you Mr. Tivo

The day I discovered Tivo my life changed..it's been years since that little box of recorded joy became mine. I cannot watch live television. I can't remember the last time I watched a commercial...my consumer knowledge has hit rock bottom.
I don't care....I had to catch up last night!


I caught up on my episodes of "19 Kids and Counting"...I was worried #20 may have been born and I didn't know....




Nope...still only 19




I caught up with Babs and her Oscar Night Special...she looks damn good...



I ended the evening with my pal Bill...



...yes I watch Fox...zip it!

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY what you mean!!! I record all my shows & try to watch them later than their actual start time. I can't even sit through a commercial when I watch one of my shows!!! I have to pause it & find something to do & then watch it. :)
    -LOVE your biggest fan

    ReplyDelete