Image Map

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Notre Dame Birthday!



For Molly's Birthday we decided to have dinner at Ruth's Chris in Mishawaka...
Maggie and Bryan were the only family able to join us, I'm starting to understand how busy they all are,
 {I understand but it's still disappointing... I miss them.}
Bryan is studying for another level of his Actuary exam (can you say brainiac ?)...fortunately he can study anywhere, including the backseat of our car...


Maggie is lucky enough to spend most of her weekends reading whatever she pleases...


{Martha Stewart Weddings !!}

Molly wanted to show us some off-campus housing. She'll still be living on campus next year but her final year will be spent at Irish Crossings. Apartments book very quickly here so she needs to sign a lease fifteen months in advance. I'm thinking that's ridiculous, but what do I know?


As usual, when the girls get together there's quite a bit of giggling... 



We approved the apartment, it was much nicer than any apartment I have ever lived in! This next generation seems to be rather spoiled lucky. There will be four girls living in this tiny apartment but this doesn't seem to matter...we'll see.

We headed toward the restaurant but Molly saw presents and had to open one...


A new White Sox shirt is always a great choice.



Dinner was wonderful, and so were the laughs...












Nothing like a big steak for a little girl...sure beats cafeteria food!

As usual, there was quite a bit of fist-bumping going on...



She didn't seem to mind the absence of a Birthday Cake...the chocolate mousse cheesecake was just fine...


...mine was just fine too...

We went back to her dorm room and she modeled her new coat for us...I also noticed how
  messy cute her room looked...




It was hard for me to resist the urge to hang up her clothes and dust her desk, so we went to the lounge for a little chat...and I took a moment to peek at the chapel...






We said our goodbyes, I snapped just a few more pictures of the Golden Dome,
and we were on our way back home...









I resisted the urge to throw rocks at her window so I could have another peek at her...
Spring Break starts soon...Thank the Lord...


No comments:

Post a Comment