Image Map

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My little baby is....20!!!!


It seems like yesterday...
Where did the years go??...
Didn't we just bring her home from the hospital ? {crying}...
How did this happen??....
Yes, we can now say we DO NOT HAVE ANYMORE MOODY WONDERFUL TEENAGERS!!
Why aren't I happy?

She looked like this...only yesterday!


{well maybe it was a little while ago... }

But still, if I knew the time would go so fast I would have slowed down a bit, enjoyed the little things, maybe I wouldn't have cleaned the refrigerator when I could have played dress-up...

And look at this picture!! That little girl on the right is GETTING MARRIED !!...




How did these beach babies become adults??


And didn't she just finish first grade?






...and I miss this pout














..although she can still work it...







I just can't believe she's already twenty...
Happy Birthday
My Darling "Little Molly"!

bday glitters





No comments:

Post a Comment