Image Map

Sunday, January 7, 2018

It's been awhile!



I'm happy to be here in Sunny Florida!
Although its not very sunny!
But it certainly beats Chicago.


The grandchildren are now a force of eight!
Eleanor, Mary, Johnny, Tommy, Emmett, Tess, Daisy, and Benjamin.
We are blessed!!

We had a great Christmas Eve!

Christmas was great fun and we were happy to 
hop on a plane on Christmas Day and get to Florida!!
Unfortunately we'll be returning home to a house 
full of wrapping paper and other surprises!

We have a new addition to our furry family,
Little Charlie is three months old and the cutest Yorkie ever,
except for Cooper of course.
Our Gracie is still living the life and we're blessed to have her still with us.

I'm grateful for family, friends and furry creatures.
God Bless this new year and all that comes with it!  



"Other things may change us,
but we start and end with family"
~Anthony Brandt

2 comments:

  1. Came across your blog through other blogs I follow. How lucky you are to have so many grands! I have two little girls and over the moon with them. I also love furry babies and our little girl's name is Gracie as well.
    Wish I was in Florida at the moment. Its freezing cold here in Canada. I think I was born on the wrong coast! lol
    Take care
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I do neglect my blog especially during the chaotic holiday! I’m going to try a little more this year. Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete