Image Map

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Settling in...



...and loving it.

After 20+ years in the same home we moved for a year in the city.
It was fun, and then not so fun, so we've settled here in the 'burbs for awhile.
There was quite a bit to do here, but we've finally made it our home.



I drooled over all the gallery walls on Pinterest and other blogs, 
so I couldn't wait to have one of my own...or two...



...maybe three?



Thankfully I have a husband who understands me and never interferes with decorating.
Kristi at BARN OWL PRIMITIVES did the Typography Art, her Etsy shop is full of creative ideas.
I just ordered a sign for my new grandson, can't wait until it arrives.

The ceramic memory blocks are from SID DICKENS
They're a little pricey but they'll last forever...unless you drop one.
(If so, call me and we'll cry together)

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment