Image Map

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

June 2011...



June was busy. Very busy.
The month began with Michael's birthday. 
I miss the miniature golf parties, the party games, the super hero cakes!
I don't miss the hoards of messy boys running through my house. 
And I don't miss Chuck E. Cheese.
Michael turned 29...quietly and without a Superman cake.




TeacherGirl had another shower...lots of presents and giggles.




Then there was the bachelorette party.




I didn't think I could make it through the night, but I rallied.




And I slept the next day. All day. 


Then it happened. The wedding. All the planning became a reality.
And it was awesome.








On June 6th Lisa passed away. 
In a month full of celebration and joy, I lost my friend.
She had spent hours with me, planning the wedding.


I believe she saw every minute.










No comments:

Post a Comment