Image Map

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Oh My!!



It seems I've been neglecting a few things...especially my blog.


Mike and Margaret have moved and I'm enjoying the time with them. Lots to do in a new house! 
It's fun to see your children take on homeowner responsibilities.


I remember those days, and I miss them.




It's cold and dreary here in Chicago. 
I'm going to attempt to haul out some Christmas decor. 
If the BigDaddy can tear himself away from his crossword, perhaps things will get done around here.


How early do you start thinking Christmas?!!


Happy Sunday ladies.







2 comments:

  1. I have already started by making my christmas puddings today - Stir up Sunday. I love the build-up to Christmas and hate to be rushed - I like to savour it all. My presents are almost all bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I usually start out organized but I tend to fall off the wagon very soon!

    ReplyDelete