Image Map

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Go Irish!


Yes I know.




Notre Dame Football has not started out on a good note.
Yada Yada Yada...heard it all.


Say what you want, we'll continue to support our MollDoll's favorite team.


And to the elderly man at the grocery store who told me to change my shoes
when I was wearing these last Saturday...



...you're not a nice man. Shame on you.


My banners are ironed and awaiting flight...


But we won't be tailgating anymore. I feel sad about that.
For three seasons we put out a beautiful spread.
2010


BigDaddy grilled like a champion and I served up a great variety of sides.


2009


But it was loads of work. Lots and lots of work.
So this year we'll be bringing the chow to the MollDoll's apartment and eating like proper folk in her kitchen. 
(There's a link below for the best wing dip in the world.)


2008
I can't wait.




Here's the dip...Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
The recipe asks for hot sauce...I use wing sauce. 
Hot sauce is way too hot and takes away the other flavors (because your mouth is on fire...not good)
I usually buy a rotisserie chicken and shred it. 
I spent years boiling and shredding chicken for my chicken-salad-lovin' children.
I'm done boiling.
(The rotisserie chicken adds a little more spice too.)


Enjoy!
...and Go Irish!



2008










"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, 
we just had one coach for football and basketball.  
He took all of us who turned out and had us run 
through a forest.  
The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team."  

~George Raveling

No comments:

Post a Comment