Image Map

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I love banners!




I'm thinking of moving to these apartments...but they're in Spain.


(Photo courtesy of Camilla Engman)


I've gone a little banner crazy myself, thanks to the talented bloggers that share my love of all things banner-ish. 
My latest fear is that they'll go out of style, and force me to follow the trend...and stop making them. 
Yes, my greatest fear is the demise of banners.


I hang them everywhere.
I tend to hang them on private property...restaurants, bars, etc.




I've forced my daughter-in-law to help me.
I have no shame.




TeacherGirl's bachelorette party needed a banner.




I've done the fabric banners...








Yes, I'm responsible for the demise of many a tree...




 And when I'm feeling feisty, I'm not afraid to cover someone's art.






I can't seem to stop.




They're inside and outside...


I made this one with the material from a maternity sundress. 
I feel very thrifty and green when I look at it. 
In my mind, It makes up for the numerous paper pennants I crank out daily.


And just in case you'd like to jump on the banner train, here's a few of my favorite links that will get you started.
Poke around these blogs and you'll find something you'll want to try!


A Pretty Cool Life


eighteen25


See Mommy Sew



Sewing & Craft Gossip


How Does She?




Have fun,