Image Map

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Count down....


My cousin Phyllis and her lovely daughters, Kristin and Allison, threw TeacherGirl a beautiful luncheon 
on Sunday at MonAmiGabi...






It was relaxing, and loads of fun...a great way to begin the week.
I was a junior bridesmaid for Phyllis way back in time in the seventies!
I felt very important standing up in a wedding at thirteen.   
And now I'm the Mother-of-the-Bride. I still feel a little important, but I'm feeling a little sad too. 
I'm going to need something else to plan very soon.




We talked, laughed, sipped our mimosas...








...and as always, ate too much.








Thanks to Kristin, we'll all be wearing our I'm Indi-A Mood For Love nail polish.




The Bride-to-be is getting a little nervous, and I am too.
It seems as if she was engaged for years, and now we're down to the final week of preparations. 
I'm going to miss all the planning, all the parties, and even the drama. 






I'm going to miss the unmarried Maggie !






"If you would have a good wife, marry one who has been a good daughter"
~Thomas Fuller




2 comments:

  1. I bet you can't get to sleep at night! Here's hoping for a gorgeous Chicago weekend!! :-)

    ReplyDelete