Image Map

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Here comes the bride...




(2005)

Here I go again...with more sappy memories, and pictures from days long gone.


I can't help myself.

The wedding is a month away, my to-do list is growing instead of shrinking, 
and the dress I ordered way back in March is missing in action.

I don't care.


Everything will fall into place, sooner or later. I hope.
If it doesn't I doubt anyone will notice.

I've found that planning a wedding is far from easy, and full of annoying details. 
My mind isn't what it used to be, and I'm worried how my mind will be when it's Molly's turn to marry.
I know the thought of marriage isn't lurking anywhere in Molly's mind, 
but I hope that when the time comes I'll be up for that challenge.




Speaking of the MollDoll...she has returned from ND.




She's decided to follow in her brother's footsteps...




He's warned her it'll be trying, but nothing should come easy.   
No matter what her choice is, I'll be her biggest fan.          
But for now, all I can think of are seating arrangements and place cards.


And where in the hell is my dress??










No comments:

Post a Comment