Image Map

Friday, February 11, 2011

I don't want to go home...


(My lovely DIL Margaret)...



I can't say I'm looking forward to coming home to this.
I'd prefer to stay here in Florida...
Where the birds fly under SUNNY skies.


And the ground is a beautiful shade of green.
::SIGH::

I've cranked out one more craft project before I leave.
Yes, yet another banner!


And maybe just one more...
A South sider needs something new for every St. Paddy's Day.


I've really enjoyed my visit here.
My birthday was spent with new friends, and my days were mostly sunny.

Unfortunately my dear friend Lisa was unable to visit.
Her treatments have taken a tremendous toll on her lately, and she could use as many prayers that you have in your heart.
Please send them her way.


I'll talk to you all soon from frigid, windy Chicago.
Where the skies are gray, and your boots are never warm enough.

There's no place like home.

1 comment: