Image Map

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ramblin' on...



Let me start by complaining about the weather. It's really not that bad, but I'm wearing my down coat when I venture outside with the dogs. Next week I'll need to add a hat and gloves to my ensemble. Oh joy.


My Florida neighbor Shirley, let it slip that the weather in Florida is quite beautiful. Sunshine accompanied by a slight ocean breeze...::sigh::
I miss Florida. No coats. More sun. Less stress.


I miss the birds who walked up my driveway...


And the shy ones on the beach!...



And the regal, rather uppity ones too.
The ones who know how gorgeous they are, yet refuse to look at the camera.


But more than anything, I miss walking outside without a coat.
Perhaps if I buy a new winter coat I may feel better.
I'm sure I'll feel better. Maybe.


I am looking forward to a white Christmas though...
at least I think I am.


This option doesn't seem too bad...









I'm beginning to believe that Christmas doesn't always have to be white...






It can be bright blue with a sprinkling of green palms. 
And reindeers can easily be replaced by flamingos...



Cold isn't a necessity either.

Thoughts change as the years move on.
My thoughts certainly are.


Have a wonderful Sunday...no matter where you live.





1 comment:

  1. Your pup is the cutest! We don't get snow where we live in northern CA, I can't imagine it being 80 degrees at Christmas time, I bet it's nice in many ways.

    ReplyDelete