Image Map

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Friday Night Lights...


It's been a long time since I actually watched a High School game.
I spent many years at this school, sitting in the stands, talking to friends, and pretending to understand the game.


Last night I watched Big Daddy and his brothers accept a little recognition.




I felt very, very old.
No one told me years ago that time would fly so unbelievably fast.
And it certainly did.


When I closed my eyes and just listened to the game...
it was 1975 again.

Just for a minute.

We enjoyed the game, we hung with our kiddos,
and I was impressed (once again) by Carolyn's choice of shoes...






Life changes fast, but football remains the same.












Of course I'm glad it's not 1975.
2010 seems to be quite a bit of fun too!








"Moving on is simple. It's what we leave behind that's hard."


 ~ Author Unknown