Image Map

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Smells...



I love the smell of scented candles in the evening...






Rita had her annual Gold Canyon party, and I'm not sure if it's the candles or the unbelievable buffet she serves that makes me arrive early every year.
Rita's grandbaby (also known as LawyerBoy's Godchild) entertained us, and made me yearn for one of my own!




Taylor and Aunt Becky...




Rita, Me, and Lisa...




LISA is still having chemo treatments. She started out with an unbelievably thick head of hair and has managed to still keep some! She certainly needs the good wishes and prayers to continue. She'll be joining me in Florida next month, along with the doggies...we're looking forward to that.


I ate too much and bought way too many candles.
If there's a power outage here in Chicago...I'm ready.




Keep praying for Lisa...I believe He's listening.




“Don't pray for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs.”