Image Map

Friday, July 9, 2010

Work, Work, and Work...

No matter how much work needs to be done...there's always time for margaritas, crab cakes, and clam strips from the Mucky Duck...



Nancy and I have become quite a design team! We're thinking of sending our demo tape to HGTV...I'm just worried we'll look ten pounds heavier on television. So, while we try and sort all that out we'll continue to work here in Florida...

I'm wondering...
Is it wrong to fall in love with a shower curtain?
What if it's a Lilly Pulitzer print of happy hollyhocks??
What if I add a touch of green grosgrain ribbon??




We hung some tiles...{Nancy is quite skilled with a tape measure, so these tiles are perfectly alligned...I purposely angled the camera to irritate her}


I found a home for my blonde-haired, blue-eyed mermaid...


...and extended that mermaid theme into the kitchen...


We happily agreed that the new backsplash looked perfect...I've been saving these tiles for years...I'm happy they now have a home.


A burger on the grill, one more sugar-laden drink, and a quick swim was all we needed to call it a great day...



I'm not sure what the plan for tomorrow is, but there won't be any slacking.
{My friend Nancy...she sure cracks that whip}