Image Map

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Think Pink!

It's a little too early here for planting...we will more than likely have a late April {or early May} frost...
But I couldn't resist buying just a few plants.
I saw these Susan G. Komen Dahlietta Louise dahlias at Lowes...sold!







Click here for more info... Susan G. Komen Dahlia




There's also a beautiful geranium available...







After a very long winter it's quite uplifting to visit some beauty, and today I found it at Lowes. I usually buy my flowers at a small nursery in the neighborhood, but when you also need a ceiling fan and light bulbs, it's quite convenient to stop at Lowes. I was not disappointed...


 












These shrubs were labeled "deer-resistant"...I'll take thirty please...




Next week I'm going to help Lisa with some planting. I think I'll take some pictures, that should be comical. I'll call that post Lucy and Ethel in the Garden...
stay tuned for that one...


"Fear can keep us up all night long, but faith makes one fine pillow. "
                             ~Philip Gulley

3 comments:

  1. I love pink flowers! Those are all very pretty for Lowes. I can't wait to start buying and planting flowers. It's still pretty cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cold here too, but I was never good at waiting !

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't been to Lowes lately so I wonder if they have as many flower choices as your Lowes does? I'm loving those Lilies, Geraniums, and Dahlias!

    ReplyDelete