Image Map

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fresh Produce...no fruit, no veggies...



We took a quick peek inside the Fresh Produce store on Sanibel. It's located in Periwinkle Place, a shopping center that's been there for as long as I can remember. I used to drag my two boys inside and promise them that if they let me shop we would eventually end up three doors down at the toy store...
You can find lots of Home Decor, Vera Bradley, Crocs (love 'em or hate 'em), and of course Fresh Produce attire...



































We'll be spending our last full day here on Tarpon Bay Beach in Sanibel. Tomorrow we head home...If I believe the weather report, Chicago will hit 80 degrees tomorrow. I find that hard to believe, but who knows!? I do know that 80 degrees in Chicago is never quite as pretty as 80 degrees here...

...and that I know for sure.















1 comment:

  1. I am all confused. I thought you lived there!! LOl I didn't realize you live in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete