Image Map

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

Spring is gradual in Chicago. We don't go from snow to daisies, it's a sneaky season here. Little by little things turn and we're easily excited by what shows up. Of course we can revert back to winter in the blink of an eye, so we're quiet about it...we don't brag!
We keep our winter coats handy, everyone knows if you pack it away the temperature drops.


Just a few things I noticed today in the yard...shhhh!










































































































3 comments:

  1. I love the stark contrast in colors on the first shot ~ do you know what kind of bird that is? Very pretty!

    Is that other bird nipping off a bud? The little devil!

    Cooper looks excited!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not very bird-saavy ...no clue what it is!
    The other bird was nipping off buds while waiting his turn at the feeder...very polite!
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. I thought I was already excited about spring, but you just made me even more ready for it!

    ReplyDelete