Image Map

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Tuesday...



The bad thing about having an empty nest (at least in my case) is that things don't get done very quickly...why should they?
No one is in dire need of clean clothes, there aren't three dozen cupcakes waiting to be frosted, and there certainly isn't an important sporting event 
that I absolutely need to attend...
Although I'd give anything to revisit Molly's preschool Christmas play...{Circa 1993...She's the one with the red nose}...


Nope, the rhythm is slow, the surroundings serene, and my life is oh so easy....and because of all this I let things go far too long. The laundry room picture is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. If I was totally honest I'd snap a few pics of the rest of the house...but that's not happening. Enough of my slacker easy lifestyle.


I'm going to cook for Lisa today. Her youngest is on Spring Break so I thought maybe Chicken Caliente would be a good choice. This is my Molly's request whenever she comes home. It's hardly a healthy, nutrient-rich recipe, so if that's all you cook...please turn your head and move on. Otherwise, this is a great casserole and I haven't found anyone who hasn't liked it yet.


So if you need something quick, filling, and tasty ...read on girlfriends... 


Here's the Link...



1 comment:

  1. Great post! It is such a change for me too. Laundry is so different for us because our daughter is not home to change clothes 15 times per day. Also, there is no longer a steady stream of teenagers in and out of our house all day. I kind of miss that, but not the laundry at all!

    ReplyDelete