Image Map

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Maybe I'll clean a little...

My darling girls have a room here in Florida. I love it because it's decorated in rather childish decor...stuffed animals, Disney knick-knacks, assorted bric-a-brac....I love it. Maybe I 'm trying to preserve their childhood? I had very little input into Maggie's current apartment decor, and Molly lives in a dorm the size of a closet so.....




I know...lots of knick knacky things, but the girls seem to like it. They're probably just humoring me. While I'm here I'm going to pull it together a little better...those walls need color, and those pillows don't look so good : (


The mermaid hanging on the wall was done by a local artist...she painted a blonde-haired/ hazel-eyed mermaid for the girls..



It's always better to refrain from opening doors around here...
Time to organize a few things....maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment