Image Map

Friday, January 22, 2010

Party@Rita's!

I love to go to Rita's...she used to live across the street, so the trip used to be so much faster!
But now I have to drive so far south I begin to say "y'all" and crave grits (just teasing, she's about 30 miles away). Last night was a Lia Sophia jewelry demo...pretty jewelry, but the food was damn pretty too. One never goes hungry at Rita's house!
Rita is special, and I don't say that only because she saved my son's life (yes, she did !)
She's just special ...when you talk to her she makes you feel like you're the most important person she's ever talked to. I talk to her often...I like to feel special.

Here's some pics of all the fun...





Rita's daughter Becky... and Taylor, Rita's grandchild...







Her famous sausage bread...





...and a little bling too...







It's good to get out on a Thursday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment