Image Map

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Year in Florida



We had a wonderful time, and although I didn't bring my good camera, I was able to take a few good shots. We all agreed that inflatable Christmas decor is an acquired taste, but there's just something wrong with too many inflatables in warm climates....what do you think??


We did a little boating....I have never liked boats, so this was a huge sacrifice for me, but I rallied and insisted on a pontoon boat. I was not very popular on this outing, and I didn't realize how much joy my family gets in teasing me....




No one paid any attention to the above sign...why would they? I felt just a tad safer when I wore this...




We did enjoy some fishing, didn't catch anything though. Bryan and the girls seemed to have a good time...


















Of course my favorite thing is the beach...and the food...


















Our Favorite Place...Doc's on Bonita Beach!..and Chicago-owned!





No comments:

Post a Comment