Image Map

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Out of the mouth of babes...



...the truth is heard!



Let me explain.
My husband is one of eight children. 
When he heard his mother was carrying number eight he felt he had to express himself via 
the homemade Catholic school Christmas card.

I don't believe the nuns were too fond of his announcement, but I think he gets a big fat A for creativity!

Number 8 is named Bob, and has five children of his own now : )
And my husband became very fond of Bob once he was born.






4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!This is hilarious! Nice to meet you, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderfully funny! And so great that he came around to appreciate Bob! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you have no idea...NO IDEA! how this made me laugh. And I really needed a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I made you laugh!
      Not having too much luck in entertaining my family today!

      Delete