Image Map

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Still waiting...



Our Carolyn is very patient.
We're still waiting for the birth of our first grandbaby, and time is moving very s-l-o-w-l-y.




We had a mini-shower for her around Easter. Everyone is so excited to meet the new Baby Bear.




Big Daddy and I decided we needed to buy a few things for our home in anticipation of many visits with our new grandchild!
Things have certainly gotten cuter through the years.
We had a heated argument over the Pack&Plays, but the bouncy chair was an easy choice!




I'll keep you posted.























1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you. To be a grandma is awesome. I recommend you not get the pack and play instead of the crib. I have a full crib at my house and I am so glad I opted on that. I also have a playpen, but only for play and such. Other baby things that I have at my house that I'm glad to have are: baby swing, walker, my own car seat, lots of toys, lots of socks and booties and bonnets and hats, lots of blankets, little bit of clothes, bibs, baby wash clothes - about 10, 2 burp rags, baby plate and spoon and bowl, sippy cup, one baby bottle, 3 bags at a time of frozen mama milk, baby crackers- mommy approved, high chair, bouncy seat, rocking chair, bumbo seat, diapers and wipes, baby monitor, mobile, fancy reclining-all-the-way stroller, books, soothing music in the form of cd's.

    I'm expecting grand baby no. 2 - a boy - from my oldest daughter June 1. I'm going to be a very busy but super happy grandma.

    ReplyDelete