Image Map

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A work in progress...



You might have noticed a few changes on my blog.
I'm not one who easily makes decisions, so it's going to be a slow process. 
I may wander off towards other unfinished projects. I do that often.


But I do have some awesome news ...




Yes it's true.
I am going to be a grandmother!
Carolyn and LawyerBoy have decided to bless me with my very first grandchild!!


BabyBear is due in April!




And Happy Birthday to my eldest son...you make me proud!


Life is full of blessings. 















5 comments:

  1. Aw!!! How exciting!! I recently posted about the news of our first grandbaby news too :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Here is that post, if you would like to take a look: V is for Very...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop back for my return thank you for stopping by :o) and for your sweet comment. I only wish that our kids lived nearby. And even more so after our grandbaby is born!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete