Image Map

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lisa




Amidst all my own drama, my dear friend Lisa calls me.


Yes, I was in the hospital. Yes, I'm still not right (many people would vouch for that). 
And Yes, I'm worried about taking more tests.


But Lisa used her strength and called me. 
And she wanted to know how I'm doing.
There are those friends in the world. They do exist.
They are few in number and very unassuming, so if you find one...don't let go.


Appreciate their friendship, and keep it close. 
I truly appreciate my friendships.




Carolyn's lovely photographer snapped this picture at her and LawyerBoy's wedding.
I love it.
Please continue your prayers for Lisa and her family. 
I do believe in the power of prayer, and I know so many of you bloggers do too!






“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, 

but to see who cares enough to break them down.”

~unknown








No comments:

Post a Comment