Image Map

Sunday, February 6, 2011

She who sleeps with dogs...


...rarely gets a good night's sleep!


...but who can resist these little snuggle bugs??


And who can resist a huge Birthday Surprise!?


My neighbor Shirley, along with a few other gals on the block, tied a little greeting on my mailbox.
I was touched by their thoughtfulness...and this alone would have been enough for me.
But BigDaddy also had plans...he flew some of the children down for the weekend!!!!!

LawyerBoy, Carolyn, TeacherGirl, and Bryan made me shed a few tears of joy.
(The cake made me awfully happy too). Rasberry. Oh Yum.


We managed to pack quite a bit of fun into 48 hours!
The heavy fog eventually lifted, and my camera had quite a workout!



You know how much I love my feathered friends...



They certainly cooperated...I'm guessing they knew it was my day!?






Poor Carolyn...I made her pose too!


LawyerBoy enjoyed a break from work...


And I enjoyed every minute of the weekend.






"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count.
It's the life in your years." 

~ Abraham Lincoln

4 comments:

  1. I love to sleep with Tucker. I love all your bird pictures they are really nice. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what kind of funky seagulls do you have down there!? Those are so cool. And, your photos are getting quite amazing, my dear. I think I could take a few lessons from you! ;-) HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What a lovely surprise Big Daddy sent you!

    And, I know exactly what you mean about sharing the bed. Those little guys are such bed hogs! But, we love it, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Love your pics, and those pups are too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! It looks like a wonderful celebration - what a beautiful cake and such sweet friends, but I know seeing the kids was the best part. Beautiful photos! Makes me long for the beach!

    ReplyDelete