Image Map

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Greetings from Florida!

I'm keeping busy, and mourning the loss of my camera.
I'm contemplating a burial at sea.
Thankfully my birthday is approaching.


I've been painting a few things,
like the knobs on my desk.



Making a banner or two.



And there's always those Beverly Hills Housewives to keep me busy.



I'll return very soon with awesome postings that will knock your socks off.
Or maybe just mediocre, average postings...either way, I'll be back. 
See you very soon...

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I'm trying to catch up a bit on blog reading. LOVED the pictures from your wedding. It looked like everything went well! Carolyn was a beautiful bride. Tahiti looked pretty fabulous as well!

    Enjoy the rest of your time in Florida. Praying for your friend Lisa. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete