Image Map

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Life isn't perfect...

Those pesky Wolverines beat Notre Dame by four points. It was a close and exciting game. The new Michigan quarterback could not be contained, he was pretty intense, and he ran like the wind. Michigan should be proud.
And I believe that's all I'm going to say...because I'm not a very good loser.

The Notre Dame Irish Guard never ceases to impress...




We observed a few moments of silence and honored those who lost their lives nine short years ago...



Of course the band rocks...



MollDoll was feeling a little tired (I'm positive it's the studying), so she rested during the game and joined us for dinner. 

A Buffalo Chicken Wrap from Legends seemed to boost her spirit...


Of course a visit with BigDaddy helps too...


I guess my lucky socks can't work every time. Maybe I shouldn't have washed them?!