Image Map

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Friends are Back...


I think this is the same couple who hung out poolside with us last year. Unfortunately they've arrived only to find the pool is not open for business quite yet...
I'm thinking someone was hoping to impress his woman with the keys to the pool...and he's totally embarrassed now.




But just like a woman...she's making do with what she's given.
He on the other hand is pretending not to notice there's a cover on his playground.

Typical.

Next he'll tell her he's tired and never wanted to come here in the first place.







"Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other.  Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then."
  ~Katharine Hepburn

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to pop in and say hello, I found you via Rue's place.

    Love that quote at the end of your post, so true!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete