Image Map

Monday, April 19, 2010

No Four Letter Words!



Let's call it a healthy change, a lifestyle makeover, I'll even call it a return to grace...but we will not call it a diet..!
The Big Daddy and I are on a mission. Our eldest son {Mr. Big City Lawyer} is marrying his very lovely Carolyn in 8 Months! ...

I did look fairly svelte at our son Michael's wedding...

...that's me on the right, {Margaret's gorgeous Mom Jan is fit and trim on the left}. I felt great at the wedding, and I danced the night away... {much to the horror of my children}.




I'm in there somewhere....{isn't Margaret gorgeous?!}










BUT NOW...
I seem to have spent a few too many days snacking, dining out, and refusing forgetting to exercise. So today begins my lifestyle change. I know it's only ten pounds, but keep in mind I'm only around five feet tall. So, here I go, I vow to eat better and exercise!


And there will be no "before" picture of me, just this picture of my breakfast...







No comments:

Post a Comment