Image Map

Friday, April 9, 2010

My Morning Wake Up Call....grrrrrr

Here's my feathered friend who sounds like nails on a blackboard every morning outside my window...I guess he doesn't want me to waste a beautiful day.

Cooper and I are officially in charge as of today...it seems no matter where I go I end up with an empty nest {plenty of bird noises though}...



At least I can eat whatever I want whenever I want...

It's funny how the tables turn so quickly when your children become older. My daughters have plenty of input in regards to the way I dress, what I eat, how I exercise...It's amazing how I functioned before they became my personal gurus.
My sons on the other hand, do not tell me what to do, instead they amuse themselves by telling me what they got away with while growing up. Nothing makes a mother cringe more than finding out she wasn't psychic after all. But today there will be no one forcing me to exercise, nor anyone telling me they hid beer under my hydrangeas in 1996.

 Today it's all about me...and CMT...

And perhaps a little shopping trip to the Fresh Market...where food resembles art...


I may even cook tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment