Image Map

Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day (for some people)...

So...
I somehow lost my previous blog template...and had one hell of a time trying to work with a new one {I'm still not happy}...and all my old posts are no longer neat and orderly {this is not good for my OCD}...I may have to go back and realign all of them. That means I'll be sitting here all night...






Then...
I had sprinkler troubles followed by a sick doggie episode...he's fine now.




And...
I had to postpone my flower shopping with Lisa until tomorrow. I'm worried that all the flowers I envisioned for her garden will be gone...and I'll have to do some serious elbow poking followed by head-butting at the nursery.


...no picture of that yet.

2 comments:

  1. I just sent you an email. I hope little Cooper is feeling better after that incident. Sweet little guy. Good luck with cleaning up the blog house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I spotted my cup I gave to you!!! Glad it's getting good use and that there won't be any "accidents" haha
    -LOVE your #1 fan

    ReplyDelete