Image Map

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hope you're holiday is special...
















I'm returning to my little slice of paradise {See ya!!}...but I'm missing the days when Easter meant we were all together.
Yet I am grateful that my children have found such wonderful families to become a part of.
Spring Break changes it's meaning every year. It used to mean a family vacation, then schedules changed, relationships emerged, and obligations got a little bigger.
We grab our days together when we can...and it always seems to work out.
But wasn't it just yesterday when I took this picture?...

{1991}

Well maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that makes me a little sad. I can't imagine my girls not being with us. Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend in your little slice of paradise.

    ReplyDelete