Image Map

Friday, April 2, 2010

Gotta move...




I spent most of the day with Maggie and Bryan. Today was moving day, and it went well...




























Maggie will be inheriting a wonderful father-in-law...he spent ALL DAY installing closet organizers so that Maggie will have a closet built for a princess...and Bryan is graciously letting her have the closet all to herself!


Of course Bryan helped his Dad with the installation while Maggie observed everything from her new bed...





























I don't recall ever having this experience during any of my moves...and I don't recall ever having such a beautiful closet at this stage of life...





But she is very grateful to be leaving this kitchen...


and moving to this one...

































Maggie inherited her love of food from me, so I'm guessing she'll be organized and ready for business shortly! 


I'm certain I complained a little today while lifting boxes and folding clothes, but I was glad to help. As cliche as it sounds, time passes much too quickly, and little babies become grown woman...and some of them become grown women with beautiful closets.

No comments:

Post a Comment