Image Map

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring....

It feels pretty good outside! But I am a complainer, and the dirty snow looks terrible...



Last March I went out with a shovel and broke it apart so it would melt faster.
My neighbors just loved this... they seemed to think I'm a little obsessive-compulsive. I don't think so.
{I'm waiting until dark, then I'll take care of this eyesore}


Ozzie and Cooper have noticed the weather. Ozzie was always lazy uninspired when it came to the outdoors. I'm guessing he thinks he has everything he needs inside, why venture into the unknown?

But today he enjoyed himself by simply sitting at the end of the garage and looking around...









That's fine...Cooper did enough exploring for the both of them...











My children are very different, why did I expect my dogs to be the same?!

Happy Almost-Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment