Image Map

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love, Angels and Mermaids...



Who would be
A mermaid fair,
                                   Singing alone,                                    
Combing her hair
Under the sea,
In a golden curl
With a comb of pearl,
On a throne?
I would be a mermaid fair;
I would sing to myself the whole of the day;
With a comb of pearl I would comb my hair;
And still as I comb I would sing and say,
"Who is it loves me? who loves not me?"

- Lord Alfred Tennyson, The Mermaid




My dear friend Lisa gave me this mermaid last year. Well, actually this is the second mermaid she gave me...the first one broke and we embarked on a quest to find the exact same one. We were successfull in our quest! I love this mermaid, and when I see her in my kitchen I think of Lisa. This week she starts her prep for chemo so I'm sending her love...angels...and mermaids.


mermaid Pictures, Images and Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment