Image Map

Saturday, February 20, 2010

One more day....


  I'm blessed to be able to call two places my home. I've been complaining about the Florida cold but no matter the temperature here, it is relaxing. We decided to visit the beach...so I unfolded my lonely little chair...

Of course I took some pictures...











Cooper bonded with a poodle/pekingese mix ( a pekee-poo?, a poo-peek?) on Tarpon Bay Beach...

Cooper wanted to run away at first...

But decided to socialize..


After a little "meet and greet" Charlie had to leave...

Cooper was a little dejected and decided to head for home...notice he's hanging his head...

 Luckily Cooper's friend Bindi was available for some play time...







I know...not the best pictures of Cooper...but Bindi knows how to pose!

I'll be traveling home tomorrow...back to business!

No comments:

Post a Comment