Image Map

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Movie Night!!


Well, it's too cold in Florida to do anything that requires warm weather, so the dog and I have been watching movies. A trip to Blockbuster was quite fruitful yesterday. So far "we" have watched...

1. Couples Retreat - silly, but I do like Vince Vaughn!




2. Serious Moonlight - Meg Ryan and Tim Hutton, more strange than entertaining, good ending (that I predicted).



3. Love Happens - I like Jennifer Aniston, good chick-flick, beautiful flowers (Jennifer plays a florist).



4. The Time Traveler's Wife - the book was better of course, but I enjoyed the movie too.



5. The Burning Plain - I loved it, Charlize Theron, Kim Bassinger, tragic family drama...watch this one!


I'm hoping the weather is a little better tomorrow...there's not much left at Blockbuster!

No comments:

Post a Comment