Image Map

Friday, January 29, 2010

Absolutely NOTHING I'd Like to Say Today...except IT"S SOOO COLD!

In all the years (almost 52) that I have lived in the Chicago area, I cannot say that I've gotten used to the cold. Today is one of those days when I question why I am here. Of course the answer is, my children live here. I spend time in Florida, but when I'm there... I start to miss it here. I am rarely comfortable anywhere for long periods of time. I know, poor me.



Big Daddy talked to our friends Marty and Brenda yesterday, they live on the Gulf coast of Florida. The conversation went something like this...

Brenda:  How are you?
Big Daddy: cold
Brenda:  It's in the eighties here...
Big Daddy:  It's around zero here...
Marty:  No way
Brenda:  Noooo!! hahaha
Big Daddy: (click)





The cold is a little more tolerable when the sun shines, but today is not a sunshiny day. The doggies won't venture farther than the edge of the garage to do their business...

...Ozzie doesn't leave the garage...Cooper is a little more adventurous (its that Napoleon complex)...
             
Today he kept going until his front paw froze in midair...then I had to rescue him...I didn't appreciate having to leave the garage either...



Keep warm....and for all of you southerners....(Brenda and Marty included)



...wish I was there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment